By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2016
First examination: June 2017
Reinforce scholars' geographical realizing all through their direction; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions support scholars enhance their examination method and attain their best.
Written through a instructor with broad analyzing adventure, this guide:
- is helping scholars determine what they should recognize with a concise precis of the themes tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates knowing via review suggestions and knowledge-check questions
- deals possibilities for college kids to enhance their examination approach by way of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self sustaining studying and study skills
- offers the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read or Download AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography PDF
Best earth sciences books
This is often the 1st textbook to contemplate all features of the cryosphere procedure within the context of worldwide environmental switch pushed via human task and weather. Considers all six points of the cryosphere – ice sheets, glacier ice, permafrost, river and lake ice, sea ice and snow – within the context of world environmental swap pushed by way of human task and weather.
Encourage your scholars to achieve a deep realizing of our planet earth and past with our Hands-On Earth & area technology source for grades 1-5. Combining technological know-how, know-how, Engineering, paintings, and Math, this source aligns to the STEAM projects and subsequent new release technological know-how criteria. Make your individual climate forecast as a bunch.
Gold Ore Processing: undertaking improvement and Operations, moment variation, brings jointly the entire technical points appropriate to trendy gold ore processing, supplying a pragmatic standpoint that's very important to the winning and in charge improvement, operation, and closure of any gold ore processing operation.
Relax and revel in a brand new viewAerial Geology is an up-in-the-sky exploration of North America’s a hundred so much superb geological formations. Crisscrossing the continent from the Aleutian Islands in Alaska to the nice Salt Lake in Utah and to the Chicxulub Crater in Mexico, Mary Caperton Morton brings you on a ravishing journey, sharing aerial and satellite tv for pc images, motives on how each one website was once shaped, and info on what makes every one landform noteworthy.
- Earth History and Palaeogeography
- New Perspectives on Deep-water Sandstones: Origin, Recognition, Initiation, and Reservoir Quality: 9 (Handbook of Petroleum Exploration and Production)
- The Mediterranean Sea: Temporal Variability and Spatial Patterns (Geophysical Monograph Series)
- New Models in Geography: The Political-Economy Perspective: v. 2
Additional resources for AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography
AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography by David Redfern