By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with adventure within the pharmaceutical and academia, this booklet is a pragmatic source for prime content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on sensible and widely-used recommendations like photo processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an academic bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, word list, and distinctive appendices
Read Online or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
Along with six chapters, written by way of specialists of their box, this ebook charts the growth made within the use of quantum dots because the signaling part in optical sensors seeing that their discovery within the early Nineteen Eighties. specifically, it makes a speciality of CdS-, CdSe-, and CdTe-type QDs as a result of their emission within the obvious area of the electromagnetic spectrum.
A concise, powerful creation to many of the subject matters lined through the self-discipline of forensic chemistry The Forensic Chemistry guide makes a speciality of issues in all of the significant chemistry-related parts of forensic technological know-how. With bankruptcy authors that span the forensic chemistry box, this ebook exposes readers to the state-of-the-art on matters corresponding to serology (including blood, semen, and saliva), DNA/molecular biology, explosives and ballistics, toxicology, pharmacology, instrumental research, arson research, and numerous different sorts of chemical residue research.
Die Reihe Chemie Basiswissen stellt den gesamten Wissensstoff für das Bachelorstudium Chemie dar. Studenten mit Chemie im Nebenfach und Studierende des höheren Lehramtes dient sie zur Examensvorbereitung. Der Band II, Organische Chemie, präsentiert den Stoff dieses Gebietes in kurzer und übersichtlicher shape.
During this booklet discussing the foundations of eco-friendly chemistry and eco-friendly engineering a global crew of investigators current major fresh advancements in making use of nanoscience, nanoengineering, and nanotechnology to the realm of environmental remediation. the hole chapters introduce candidate nanomaterials, homes, mechanisms that let the purposes, the benefits and boundaries in comparison to present approaches and advertisement study standards.
- Chlorinated Paraffins (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- Spektroskopie - Strukturaufklärung in der Organischen Chemie (Pearson Studium - Chemie) (German Edition)
- Esters with Water: Esters 7-C to 32-C: Esters 7-C to 32-C Pt. 2 (IUPAC Solubility Data Series)
- Liquid Chromatography: Fundamentals and Instrumentation: 1 (Handbooks in Separation Science)
Additional info for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery
An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery by Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty