By Mark Summerfield
Qt has advanced right into a remarkably robust answer for cross-platform laptop, internet, and cellular improvement. even though, even the main skilled Qt programmers basically use a fragment of its services. in addition, sensible information regarding Qt’s most up-to-date beneficial properties has been scarce—until now.
Advanced Qt Programming shows builders precisely how one can take complete benefit of Qt 4.5’s and Qt 4.6’s Most worthy new APIs, software styles, and improvement practices. Authored by means of Qt professional Mark Summerfield, this booklet concentrates on thoughts that supply the main energy and adaptability with the least additional complexity.
Summerfield focuses in particular on model/view and graphics/view programming, hybrid desktop/Web functions, threading, and functions incorporating media and wealthy textual content. all through, he provides practical, downloadable code examples, all validated on home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux utilizing Qt 4.6 (and so much confirmed on Qt 4.5) and designed to count on destiny types of Qt. The book
- Walks via utilizing Qt with WebKit to create cutting edge hybrid desktop/Internet functions
- Shows easy methods to use the Phonon framework to construct robust multimedia functions
- Presents cutting-edge thoughts for utilizing model/view desk and tree versions, QStandardItemModels, delegates, and perspectives, and for growing customized desk and tree versions, delegates, and perspectives
- Explains find out how to write better threaded courses with the QtConcurrent module and with the QThread classification
- Includes exact assurance of making wealthy textual content editors and records
- Thoroughly covers graphics/view programming: structure, home windows, widgets, layouts, scenes, and extra
- Introduces Qt 4.6’s strong animation and country computing device frameworks
Read or Download Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development) PDF
Similar object oriented design books
Hash items, a good look-up software within the SAS facts step, are object-oriented programming buildings that functionality otherwise from conventional SAS language statements. Michele Burlew's SAS Hash item Programming Made effortless indicates readers tips on how to use those robust beneficial properties, which they could application to fast lookup and deal with information and to preserve computing assets.
Spring Roo is going a step past the Spring Framework by way of bringing real swift program improvement to Java—just as Grails has performed with Groovy. This concise advent indicates you ways to construct purposes with Roo, utilizing the framework's shell as an clever and timesaving code-completion instrument. it truly is an awesome RAD software simply because Roo does a lot of the tedious code upkeep.
The best way to use front finish CSS framework Bootstrap four to create robust internet purposes. you are going to paintings with all of the parts of Bootstrap four utilizing easy-to-follow directions and instance code snippets. you are going to additionally use Bootstrap four for typography, kinds, and modules, and notice the way to constitution your web page and your code to be optimally effective.
Push your GameMaker programming talents to the sting with a hundred programming demanding situations utilizing the preferred GameMaker: Studio and GML. each one problem comprises an overview of the problem, a scoring and time advisor, invaluable GML code, and a case in point supplied in GMZ structure. For extra complex programmers, each one problem comes with an extra job to accomplish.
- Simply Visual Basic 2010: An App-Driven Approach: International Edition
- Groovy 2 Cookbook
- C# 7 and .NET Core: Modern Cross-Platform Development - Second Edition
- Logic Program Synthesis from Incomplete Information (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
Additional resources for Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development)
Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development) by Mark Summerfield